Sagrantino di Montefalco grape cream
212 ml cream
Typical Umbrian product
It can be accompanied by cheeses
- We can say that between the words “fruit cream” and “jam” there is very little difference. Sometimes in jams you can find fruit in small pieces, and the fruit cream the product is more creamy and smooth.
- The fruit harvest mainly comes from Umbria.
- The cooking is carried out using steam and under vacuum with a rapid procedure which does not alter the organoleptic and nutritional qualities of the fruit.
- For sweetening we only use brown cane sugar
- Our products are free from GMOs, additives, preservatives and chemical flavouring.
- The fruit creams are recommended on cheeses and meat