Prunes raisins and mint compote
Consisting of 212 ml
It can be accompanied by cheeses
- Products where different fruit ingredients are found in the recipe are called compostes.
- For our compostes we use only seasonal fruit.
- 80% of the fruits come from our company which is authorised for organic agriculture and/or from small family-run companies that, in order to offer a healthy product, do not carry out chemical treatments. Other ingredients that we don’t produce and we buy wholesale are from organic certified suppliers.
- The cooking is carried out using steam and under vacuum with a rapid procedure which does not alter the organoleptic and nutritional qualities of the fruit.
- For sweetening we only use cane sugar in a percentage not higher than 20%.
- Since some of the compostes are spiced they can be used in yogurt, as well with fresh or aged cheeses and dry meat, like ham or salami.
- Our products are free from GMOs, additives, preservatives and chemical flavouring.